Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Don't text me if you don't know how to answer in a nice timely fashion.

I'm serious don't do it.

That is one of the things that peeves me the most is when you're texting someone and they don't answer you back. OR take FOREVER to answer you.

I think it's worse when the individual whom you are texting texts you first, okay? Texts you first, and then just decides not to answer! Like seriously? If you had no intention on carrying out this conversation to a decent end, why bother to even start it? Loser.

I on the other hand, will answer you nice a timely and I will reply with more than one letter.

Oop, there's another one! I know it's texting and proper English isn't needed, but if I take the time out of my life to text you something lengthy cause you wanna know the whole story, and you can't wait til we can talk on the phone later. Then answer me with more than a "K." or "Lolz" or any other annoying short answer. And then that person can get a little annoyed that I didn't text them back, well...To bad. I take a one letter answer or something like 'lolz' as a 'goodbye I'm done putting effort in this.' So I will not answer you. Then you get mad and you're like "why didn't you text me back?!" when we're on the phone later. WHAT am I supposed to reply to that?!?

I hate having to feel like I'm the one who has to put all the effort into keeping this conversation on a nice smooth roll, you can carry some of this to you know.

Two last things I'll talk about are: When you're texting someone and it's good you're both being decent and answering back nice and timely, then all of a sudden they stop, out of nowhere. And they don't text you back at all until like that night or something. Let me tell you, you better have  good reason for blowing me off like that, and I'm not talking something like: "My phone died." Nope won't accept that, cause it's called get your charger and plug it in, or if you're not home let me know your phone is going to die. Idiot. But if you do that I want an answer like: "'I'm sorry that I didn't text you back, but a dragon busted into my house and I had to go ninja on it. But the whole time I was dying to answer you text." I can accept that.

One last thing: You're texting someone and then they abruptly stop, and answer you back like 40 million hours ago about what you were talking about earlier. NO! That conversation is dead and gone don't try to bring that back up in here.

This makes me sound like a clingy psychotic human being... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment