Monday, May 2, 2011

Do you really think it makes a big difference?

Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Yeah, it's true but honestly, think about this, and I mean really think about this:

How much relief to do you truly feel knowing this?

Yeah, for sure there's relief to be felt about this, but not a lot of it. I think people are taking this and running with it way to far. It's a small win for the U.S.A which is something to be proud of (I'm waving my American flag), but I still don't think people should be taking this as far as they are.

But that's just my opinion.

Some may say "now that he's dead there's no need to even have any of the slightest fear of going into an airport." Here's what I think on that:

Wrong.

He's dead yes, but he's only ONE person! Do you know how many followers he has? That are probably pissed off their friggin' rockers about this, so I personally feel very unsafe right now and nervous. Try and see things through my point of view:

He knew that he was going to die sooner or later, It could have been from us like it happened to play out, it could have been an illness, it could have been from old age. Hell it could have been an elephant fell out of the sky and landed on his head! However it happened he knew that he was going to die, so he probably has had someone who knew his plans who he's taught what to do and how to take over when he dies for quite some time now. He has many followers, not to mention he has sons that could pick up where he left off.

Do you see what I'm getting at here? We're on red alert here. I'm holding my breath waiting to see if they're going to do something, and I'm not saying it's gonna happen tomorrow or the next day, it could happen in years time. But that won't change anything, it would still happen and we'd come round in a full circle and be right where we left off with Osama. Waiting for what this new person is going to do, trying to track them down. I don't think anythings changed at all. The only thing that's changed is that Hell has a new resident, set up in his own private room of eternal darkness.

May he rot in the deepest pit of Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment